Wood Rot Repairs | Siding Repairs | Carpentry Repair Jacksonville, FL
A New Leaf Painting offers wood repairs in conjunction with painting your entire home. We are not a handyman repair service. We do not do WDO repairs and touch-ups only.
In Jacksonville, Florida wood rot can be a common problem to have on the exterior of your home. Wood has the potential to be truly stunning, with smooth lines, rich stains, and a natural charm. It does, however, require occasional maintenance to stay strong and beautiful. Adverse weather, fluctuations in temperature, trapped moisture, and age can all work together to damage your wood permanently, compromising both its aesthetic and structural quality.
Our craftsmen are trained to spot defective or damaged wood, siding, or trim boards that might have been overlooked, or worse, masked by previous contractors without you realizing it. Our master carpentry and dry rot repair services will help you with the wood rot repair and replacement of your home or business needs.
Jacksonville's Best Siding Repair, Wood Rot, and Wood Siding Repairs
Damaged wood is most commonly found on the exterior of a home since it has been exposed to the elements. Our experts can repair interior carpentry, as well, including wood trim, doors, jams, and frames.
We handle rotten wood repair, wood siding repair, and trim repair with no-rot materials, James Hardie siding, trim, and PVC trim over windows and doors. Our staff has experience with all types of rotten wood repair and we come prepared to install new flashing and weatherproof materials that will resist rotting and protect your home in the long run.
OUR PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR WOOD REPLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Siding replacement – Is most of your siding in good shape—with occasional damaged areas or panels? Encore can match the siding color and grain and replace the damaged areas for a fresh, clean look.
- Replacing damaged shutters – Broken or marred shutters can make your house look old and sad! Let us replace them with completely new shutters or matching replacement parts.
- Fixing damaged framing – Don’t let beat-up framing get worse. Encore can restore the dented and damaged areas.
- Repairing damaged decks and porches – Broken-down porch or deck railings and boards add years to your home’s look. Replacing the parts in disrepair will add new life to your outdoor space!
- Fence repair – A refreshed fence can elevate your home’s curb appeal. Replacing broken posts and rails can also enhance security and privacy.
- Replacing damaged patio covers and balconies – Restoring the wood on your patio or balcony will recharge your exterior recreation space.
Our Craftsmen are Trained to Spot Wood Rot Decay
- We advise all clients of problem areas in your wood, siding, and trim carpentry
- We remove rotting wood without damage to surrounding materials
- Our repairs are done by experts to ensure long-term value
- We use not rot replacement materials like fiber cement trim and siding
We can repair and replace many wood surfaces in or around your home including
- Fascia and soffits
- Eves and trim
- Doors and jams
- Door frames
- Clapboard siding
- James Hardie Materials
- Trim and Moldings
- Handrails and Spindles.
- Dry rot repair
- Wood rot repair
- Siding repairs
- Exterior painting
Trim & Finish Carpentry Installation
- Cased opening
- Chair molding
- Crown molding Installation
- Door & Trim Installation
- Fascia boarding
- Picture framing
FREE Line Item Estimates
Our policy at A New Leaf Painting is to immediately point out wood rot repairs issues to the owners. We'll send trained professionals to handle your wood rot repairs in Jacksonville, FL. We can help replace rotten wood, siding, and/or damaged carpentry materials.
Are you looking for wood rot repair, wood siding repair, and rotten wood repair experts, who can get your job done?
We serve the Greater Jacksonville Florida area for all your rotten wood repair. Including Ponte Vedra Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Fernandina Beach, Orange Park, Fleming Island, St. Johns County, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Clay County, Duval County, Nassau County, Eagle Harbor, Oakleaf, Green Cove Springs, Middleburg, Eagle Landing, Argyle Forest, Magnolia Point, and more!
Need a few ideas for updating the interior of your home? Read our recent articles below.
Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
Ready to update your kitchen cabinets? Kitchen Cabinet Painters
Need paint color Ideas for painting your Jacksonville kitchen cabinet?
How much does Interior House Painting Cost?
Are you ready to remove your popcorn ceiling? How to effectively remove popcorn ceiling in Jacksonville, FL
Looking for a Painting Contractors Jacksonville FL?
Dry Rot Repair Jacksonville, FL
With an experienced team of expert carpenters and house painters, A New Leaf Painting is ready to take on your wood rot repair project. Call us to get started at 904-615-6599.
We offer Wood Rot Repairs, Siding Repairs, & Carpentry Repair in the following cities:
- Orange Park
- Fleming Island
- Jacksonville Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Neptune Beach
- Plus many more!
Related Painting Services
- Interior House Painters
- Exterior House Painters
- Color Consultation
- Drywall Repair
- Power Washing
- Epoxy Garage Flooring
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
- Wood Siding Repairs
- Siding Contractors
Just a few areas we serve
- House Painters Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- House Painters Julington Creek
- House Painters Orange Park, FL
- House Painters Fleming Island, FL
- House Painters in St. Johns, FL
- House Painters in Middleburg, FL
- House Painters Jacksonville Florida