General Exterior Painting Prices for your Jacksonville Florida Home
How Much Does it cost for Exterior House Painting?
While exterior house painting has many changing factors, we will still lay out some pricing to give you some ideas to start from. Just keep in mind we are Local Painters in Jacksonville, Florida. The 3 major variables when considering the painting cost for the exterior of your home is:
- The texture of your stucco or siding. This can range from the simple "Smooth" or “Scratch Coat” that is flat with a sand finish, then the typical “Rough” texture, and then there is Synthetic Stucco finish which really drinks up the paint!
- The height of your home. This ranges from 8′. 10′, 14′ and then 2nd stories and the few 3rd story homes in Northeast Florida.
- The third factor is accessibility. Level 1 would be complete accessibility, meaning minimal bushes, pipes, rails, AC units, or shutters. Level 2 has mild bushes. Level 3 has bushes, pipes, rails, AC units, and shutters. The rare Level 4 is very difficult accessibility and that could mean uneven ground or the need for a lift to get to the hard to reach areas.
1,000 to 1,500 square feet
Smaller homes in Jacksonville Florida 1,000 to 1,500 square feet range from $1,200-$2,200 :
1,500 to 2,000 square feet
1,500 to 2,000 square foot homes like these in St. Augustine & Orange Park, FL range from $2,300 to $3,000
2,000 to 3,000 square feet
2,000 to 3,000 square foot homes like these homes in Ponte Vedra Beach and Green Cove Springs, FL range from $2,800 to $4,500
3,000 to 5,000+ square feet
3,000 to 5,000+ square foot homes like this near Oakleaf Plantation and St. Johns, FL range from $6,000 and up
7 Year Material and Labor Warranty
At New Leaf Painting, we have the unheard of 7-year material and labor warranty*. However, if you are not interested in the 7-year warranty*, We offer all our customers a 2-year warranty on ALL work performed in writing. This will save you a few hundred dollars.
Speaking of warranties, when companies tell you they offer a warranty, ask yourself (or the representative of the company):
- Is the warranty in writing?
- Is it a certificate signed by the company and the paint manufacturer?
- Is your specific address printed on the certificate?
- Is the certificate transferable to next owner, should you move?
- Is it a NON-pro-rated warranty?
- For A New Leaf Painting, the answer to all 5 questions is a resounding, “YES!”
We suggest any time you receive an estimate and you are concerned with the price, just ask where the numbers come from. We believe in “win-win” situations. We are not interested in “win-lose” (or draw)! Let’s see, how we can come to a “win-win!” We’ll always be happy to tell you!
Top-Rated Exterior Painters Near Me
Exterior paint cost from a professional painter in Jacksonville, FL. All costs include labor and any materials that will be needed to complete the job (paint, prep, plastic, brushes etc.) Each home is unique and requires special attention. Certain exterior painting projects take as little as two days to complete and others as long as two weeks or more. The following information is based on the experience of painting at minimum 4000 homes and businesses in the Jacksonville, Florida area
About A New Leaf Painting
A New Leaf 1-888-PAINTING is an award-winning, full-service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. A+ rated BBB accredited business. We are Top Rated Local Painters. A New Leaf Painting offers quality products and courteous, professional service to clients in Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding metro area. Call for your free home improvement estimate today! (904) 416-8606
Just A Few Area's We Serve:
- Top Rated Painters in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Top Rated Painters in Julington Creek
- Top Rated Painters in Orange Park, FL
- Top Rated Painters in Fleming Island, FL
- Top Rated Painters in St. Johns, FL
- Top Rated Painters in Vilano Beach, FL
- Top Rated Painters in Middleburg, FL