Painter for a Day: A New Leaf Painting Gets That To-Do List Done!
Have a to-do list that you need to get done?
Maybe you’re looking to put a fresh coat of paint in the powder room, spruce up the living room, or paint one of your kid’s rooms? At A New Leaf Painting, we understand how hard it can be to get to those small projects completed around your house.
Our convenient “Painter for a Day” program provides you with a professional painter for up to a 7.5-hour day to do miscellaneous painting, repair and touch-up projects at your direction. Our clients love this service for those smaller jobs and high traffic areas that simply need some refreshing.
WHAT CAN BE DONE IN A DAY?
Well, that really depends, there are many things that can affect the amount of work a painter or a crew can do in a day. Like: Are we painting the ceilings, the trim, the doors, is it a regular wall or it has high ceilings… The best way to get a good idea of what your project will take is to get more details and some pictures.
"Painter For A Day" $565.00
- Includes up to 7 ½ man-hours of work at customer's home or site*
- Includes sundry items and materials necessary for repair and preparation of areas to be painted.
- Excludes all finish coat paint products. Paint is to be supplied by the customer or may be provided at an additional charge.
- All work is performed at the customer's direction.
- *Work over 7 ½ hours to be billed at $65.00/hour + materials.
Examples of what type of things can be painted in one day:
- Paint a bedroom, bathroom or kitchen
- Paint or stain entry doors
- Touch up baseboards, trim, & doors
- Refresh faded exterior trim
- Power-wash your home exterior
- Repair damaged woodwork
- Paint a few accent walls
- And much more—just ask us!
When you have a small project, our one day paint service just might be the best thing for you. You will get a painter with tools for the projects of your choice.
If our painter is done before the 8 hours, he can complete other small projects such as:
- Recaulking windows and sinks
- Replacing light bulbs
- Perform minor repairs, i.e., fixing dry wall cracks and water stains
What a great solution for your small painting projects! We know the tips and tricks to provide the best painting finish.
This program is good for labor only of 1 full day (7.5 hours) of interior painting including walls, ceilings, trim, crown molding, movement of small furniture, or any touch up work. This program is good for any Jacksonville, FL home built after 1978.
Give us a call to talk about your project at 904-615-6599.