Interior House Painters Jacksonville, FL
Your Home The Way You've Always Imagined It To Look And Feel
A New Leaf Painting has been providing top quality interior painting services in Greater Jacksonville, FL area since 2001. As our company name suggests, we believe in new beginnings! And what better way is there to turn over a new leaf in your home or business than by wrapping it in colors that express your personality, style, and taste? Interior Painting allows you to truly make the places where you live, love, work, and play your very own. With A New Leaf Painting, you can take comfort in knowing that your interior house painting projects, large or small, will be handled professionally from beginning to end. See our Interior Painting Portfolio.
Top Rated Professional Interior Painting Services
At A New Leaf Painting, we believe that all it takes to transform any home is a simple coat of quality paint! Of course, you will need a company you can trust to take care of everything for you. We are your family-friendly interior painters, every employee is background checked, thoroughly trained and we will handle your project with care. With that in mind, we promise that our team will always work carefully, considerately, and with the least disruption possible to your life and schedule.
We Make Your Interior House Painting Project Easy & Enjoyable
Our Interior House Painting Includes:
- Color Consultation
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Mantels & Bookshelves
- Paneling & Wainscoting
- Cabinets & Wood Shelves
- Baseboard & Crown Moldings
- Chair Rail Moldings
- Custom Colors
- Drywall Repairs & Replacement
- Popcorn Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
Proper Preparations Prevents Poor Workmanship!
A properly prepared surface is crucial to the long-term durability and quality of the paintwork. A New Leaf Painting Contractor's dedication to complete preparation work is a huge part of what sets our company apart as top-rated professionals. To ensure your paint project is successful, the preparation stage includes:
- Moving furniture away from the walls and into the center of the rooms.
- Moving wall hangings, window treatments, mirrors, area rugs, cover plates, and appliances.
- Covering and protecting all none painted surfaces. Applying drop cloths, plastic, and tarps to protect your floors, windows, trim, carpet, fixtures and furniture.
- Filing cracks and nail holes in the substrate or drywall.
- Replacing or repairing drywall as needed to remove dents, dings, and nail pops.
- Re-texturing or sanding patched areas to ensure a seamless blend with the rest of your wall.
Residential Interior Painting
Need a few ideas for updating the interior of your home? Read our recent articles below.
- Choosing new painting colors
- Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
- Is the color beige boring?
- Ready to update your kitchen cabinets? Kitchen Cabinet Painters
- Need paint color Ideas for painting your kitchen cabinets?
- How much does Interior House Painting Cost?
- Are your ready to remove your popcorn ceiling? How to effectively remove popcorn ceilings
Are you looking for the Best Rated Interior Painters? Don't Wait, Contact A New Leaf Painting, A Top Rated Local Professional Painting Company!
Interior House Painting Contractors
A New Leaf Painting can provide professional painting services for nearly any surface in your house including:
STAINING & FINISHING
- New Cabinets (paint grade or stain grade)
- Entertainment Systems
- Finishing of new PELLA Windows & Doors
- Stripping & Refinishing
- New Kitchen and Bath Room Cabinets
- Entry Doors & Thresholds