Stucco Repair Jacksonville Florida
We provide top-quality stucco repairs in Jacksonville Florida
As a local painting contractor in the Greater Jacksonville Florida area, we are often asked if we can fix stucco, stucco repairs, cracks and or stucco damages prior to painting. Yes, we can repair stucco and synthetic stucco before exterior painting! We are experts at fixing stucco damage! When we perform your free estimate, we will inspect your home to locate all areas that have stucco issues and that are not properly caulked and sealed.
Best Rated Stucco Repair & Stucco Painting Jacksonville, FL
Stucco Repair by A New Leaf Painting. We fix and repair stucco cracks, water damaged stucco, stucco substrate replacement, EIFS stucco, stucco painting and more. We use an elastomeric coating and fiberglass masonry for the strongest stucco repairs and waterproofing paint. All are stucco repairs and stucco paintings come with a Warranty. Contact us today to get a free estimate. Call us today for a free estimate 904-615-6599.
Stucco is a very common building material used to finish the exterior of homes. Especially in the Northeast Florida area. Since the stucco on your home is the main exterior protective coating and therefore, it’s the first line of defense against the exterior elements, repairing even the smallest stucco cracks as soon as possible is usually the best course of action, if you want to prevent any further damage to your home….
We serve the Greater Jacksonville Florida areas.
If you need stucco repairs, stucco crack repair and or stucco replacement, we provide top quality stucco repairs and replacement service in the following areas: Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, St Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Middleburg, St. Johns County, Julington Creek, Mandarin, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Nocatee, Clay County, Duval County, Amelia Island, and more! Call 904-615-6599 for complete details.
Causes of Stucco Damage
- In the Jacksonville, Florida area our soil is very sandy and therefore residential and commercial building foundations tend to shift leading to settling cracks.
- Water and storm damage is another common issue here in the Northeast Florida area.
- Accidents happen, and when they do, impact damage takes its toll on stucco.
- Caulking failure or improper flashing resulting in water damage.
- Color changes to bring back the beauty of your exterior.
Stucco, like all other construction material that includes Portland cement, can become cracked or damaged over time. Hairline cracks in stucco are usually caused by ground settling, foundation issues, and even exposure to the elements can cause cracks in your stucco. We will assess and repair the damaged stucco, and address any underlying cause so that your stucco will remain beautiful for years to come.
OUR PROFESSIONAL STUCCO REPAIR INCLUDE:
- Stucco Repairs
- Stucco Patching
- Stucco Color Matching
- Stucco Texture Matching
- Stucco Crack & Chip Repairs
- House Settling Cracks
- Water & Storm Damage
- Impact Damage
- EIFS Stucco Repair
- Synthetic Stucco Repair
Our Craftsmen are Trained to Spot Stucco Cracks and Stucco Damage
- We advise all clients of problem areas in your stucco and trim
- We remove damaged and cracked stucco without damage to surrounding materials
- Our repairs are done by experts to ensure long-term value
We can fix the stucco on the outside of your home prior to painting. We apply a waterproof elastomeric exterior paint to all new stucco repairs. What is the best exterior house paint for my home?
If you're looking for stucco painting we can help!
We offer exterior painting for stucco, wood, and siding. Our exterior painters can help you with residential or commercial properties painting.
Fixing Stucco Cracks in Jacksonville, FL
Hairline stucco cracks aren’t necessarily that serious. However, if you've noticed bigger cracks that are deep, they can cause serious issues in a matter of time if left exposed. Deep cracks can provide a pathway for water to enter the walls of your home causing serious repair issues. Learn more about moisture control maintenance.
When Fixing Hairline Stucco Cracks
If you plan on fixing your stucco cracks yourself. We highly recommend that you use the right caulking or it will be counterproductive and cause more issues down the line!
When fixing stucco cracks on your own, it's important to make sure you use Urethanized Elastomeric caulking. First and foremost it needs to be a Urethanized Elastomeric Sealant.
Here are few quality caulking recommendations.
- Sherwin-Williams - SherMax Urethanized Elastomeric Sealant
- Sherwin-Williams MAXFLEX Acrylic Urethane Elastomeric Sealant
- Moorlastic® Lifetime Acrylic Urethane Sealant 465
- Dap - Dynaflex Premium Elastomeric Latex
Looking for Stucco Repair Near Me?
Whether your stucco repair need is residential or commercial, major or minor, our team of skilled craftsmen will successfully repair and blend your stucco job quickly and efficiently. We not only service Jacksonville, we also provide stucco repair in the following areas: Ponte Vedra Beach, St Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, St. Johns County, Julington Creek, Mandarin, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Nocatee, Clay County, Duval County, Amelia Island, and more!
Jacksonville, FL Stucco Repair Contractors
Stucco Repair Contractors Jacksonville, FL
- Residential Stucco & Plaster Repair
- Block or Frame Wall Plaster
- Fog Coating
- Exterior Rejuvenation & Repairs
- Interior Textures and Ceiling Removal
- Architectural Foam & Window Trims
- Stucco Home Makeovers and Remodeling
- Fire & Water Stucco Damage Repair
- Lath & Plaster Additions
- Fixing & Refinishing Stucco
JUST A FEW AREAS WE OFFER STUCCO REPAIRS