Redefining the way painting contractors serve you for over 15 years in Jacksonville, FL
Hiring a painting contractors in Jacksonville Florida isn’t easy. We understand that there are many painting contractors in our area from which to choose from. That’s why, at A New Leaf Painting, we pride ourselves on making every step of your painting project as easy and pain-free as possible. It's what we call "Peace of mind painting"!
Painting Contractors Jacksonville, FL
Many people come to us for their home painting needs because they’re looking for a professional painting contractor that they can trust in their home. Others are simply frustrated with the typical “painting contractor experience” - they have heard horrible stories from a friend or neighbor about a painter who started their project, but never returned to finish it; or worse, they’ve experienced it, themselves. At A New Leaf Painting, we've helped over 1000's clients just like you. We know just what it takes to get your home looking its very best. Isn't it time to enjoy your home the way it was meant to be?
If quality, value, and service are important to you, we hope you’ll consider A New Leaf Painting contractors for your house painting project in Jacksonville Florida.
Professional Interior Painting Services
We provide a full line of top quality interior painting contractors. When preparing to paint the interior of your family’s home, we take methodical steps to protect all furniture, floors and carpets, windows, etc. This is done to ensure we complete your painting project quickly, efficiently and without any damage to the surrounding area.
Including Walls, trim, doors, jams, baseboards, crown molding, and much more. Every New Leaf paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
Painting Contractors in Jacksonville Florida
Professional Exterior Painting Services
A New Leaf Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
We’re experts when it comes to exterior painting contractors and we will help you select the best paints for the job. Not only will you get the look you desire, but we’ll ensure durability is a priority.
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At A New Leaf Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk make for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
Painting Contractors Jacksonville Florida
Our Professional Painting Contractors can handle all your home repairs!
You won’t need multiple contractors. Our team of painters can handle all of your residential repair needs and save you money in the process.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Full-service popcorn removal, prepping and retexturing of old ceilings in your home or office.
Sheetrock & Drywall Repairs
Drywall Full-service sheetrock and drywall repair, patching and replacement for your home or office.
Full wallpaper removal, scraping, drywall repairs, priming, and painting.
Wood siding & Wood Rot Repairs
Our Wood Rot Repair and carpentry experts can repair rotten wood, damaged siding, trim, and fascia boards.
OUR PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR WOOD REPLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Siding replacement – Is most of your siding in good shape—with occasional damaged areas or panels? Encore can match the siding color and grain and replace the damaged areas for a fresh, clean look.
- Replacing damaged shutters – Broken or marred shutters can make your house look old and sad! Let us replace them with completely new shutters or matching replacement parts.
- Fixing damaged framing – Don’t let beat-up framing get worse. Encore can restore the dented and damaged areas.
- Repairing damaged decks and porches – Broken-down porch or deck railings and boards add years to your home’s look. Replacing the parts in disrepair will add new life to your outdoor space!
- Replacing damaged patio covers and balconies – Restoring the wood on your patio or balcony will recharge your exterior recreation space.
Recent Articles and Blog Post
Are your ready to remove your popcorn ceiling? How to effectively remove popcorn ceiling in Jacksnville, FL
A New Leaf Painting is Northeast Florida’s premier interior and exterior painting contractors serving the greater Jacksonville, Florida and St Augustine, Florida residential and commercial communities.
Our company prides itself in the excellent service we provide to our clients and community. We offer only top quality workmanship performed with integrity, honesty, and care, treating each home as if it were our own.
We are Angie’s List Award winners for 2012,2013 2014, and 2015, as well as, Best of Houzz for 2014, 2016, & 2017. Our Better Business Bureau rating is A+ proving we know what it takes to improve your home’s appearance so it looks its very best. If you’re looking to turn over a new leaf when it comes to your home’s appearance, contact Thomas Drake at a New Leaf Painting at 904-615-6599 or tdrake@aneleafpainting. Our estimates are always free.