House Painting Service St. Johns, FL
A New Leaf 1-888-PAINTING is St. Johns Florida's leading painting contractors, providing quality, affordable and professional painting, both interior painting and exterior painting. Call us at 904-416-8606 for your residential and commercial painting needs in St. Johns County, FL.
We understand that there are many house painters in St. Johns Florida from which to choose from. If quality, value, and service are important to you, we hope you’ll consider A New Leaf Painting, LLC for your residential painting project.
A New Leaf Painting has been providing top quality residential exterior and interior house painting services in St. Johns area for many years. Our professional, quality work can be seen in our recent projects from your neighborhood. See our recent St. Johns County projects here House Painting, Interior Painting, and Exterior Painting.
Our goal is to provide every customer with the best painting experience possible. We call it “Painting Peace of Mind”. Therefore, you can count on personalized service, a clean work environment, and a beautiful result that you will be proud of for years to come. We posses the necessary skills required for surface preparation, understanding the broad range of coating applications, as well as the ability to diagnose and solve the unique challenges of every project.
House Painting Requires Multiple Repair Experts—Our Interior & Exterior Painters Can Do It All
You won’t need multiple contractors. Our team of top-rated painters can handle all of your residential painting & repair needs and save you money in the process.
Interior Painting Service in St. Johns, FL
Including Walls, trim, doors, jams, baseboards, crown molding, and much more. Every New Leaf paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
- Plantation Shutters
- Paneling and Wainscot
- Baseboard, Crown and other Trim Moldings
Staining & Finishing
- New Cabinets (paint grade or stain grade)
- Entertainment Systems (paint, stain or faux finishes)
- Finishing of new PELLA Windows & Doors
- Stripping & Refinishing
- New Kitchen and Bath Room Cabinets
- Wood Handrails
- Entry Doors & Thresholds
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Baseboard, Crown and other Molding Installation
- Door Instillations
- Wallpaper Removal
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Exterior Painting Service St. Johns, FL
A New Leaf Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
- Wood, Composite & Vinyl Siding
- Doors & Windows
- Fascia and Eaves
- Wood & Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
- Wrought Iron Fences, Railings
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At A New Leaf Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk make for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
- Wood Repairs
- Light Carpentry
- Molding Installation
- Stucco Repairs
- Fascia Replacement
- Wood Replacement
- Wood Rot Replacement
- Siding Contractors
- Siding Installation
Rotten Wood Repairs
Our Wood Rot Repair and carpentry experts can repair rotten wood, damaged siding, trim, and fascia boards.
OUR PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR WOOD REPLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Siding replacement – Is most of your siding in good shape—with occasional damaged areas or panels? Encore can match the siding color and grain and replace the damaged areas for a fresh, clean look.
Need help picking interior painting colors?
Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
What to consider when picking exterior paint colors!
Concerned about lead paint in the outside of your home?
Top Rated Painters in Johns, FL
We serve the following areas in St. Johns County and St. Augustine area including All of St. Johns County, Fruit Cove, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, World Golf Village, Fruit Cove, Julington Creek Plantation, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach , Switzerland, Nocatee, St. Johns Golf, South Hampton , and Vilano Beach. So if you need House Painters, Painting Services, Painters, and Painting Contractors, 32081, 32082, 32092, 32095, 32259, 32004, 32080, 32086, 32084. Contact us today for a Free Estimate 904-516-6599 or 1-888-PAINTING!
Authorized St. Johns County Contractor. License Number: ST-6957