Your Home Transformation Starts Here!
Your Interior Painting To-Do List & Action Plan!
We Are Here To Help You Every Step Of the Way. Please call or email us if you have any questions!
Please Be Prepared For Our Interior Painters Arrival By Doing The Following Things:
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING TO DO LIST
Color Selection - In order to be ready for your project, we will need to order paint in a timely manner! ~~>> Send Us Your Paint Colors!.
Take note of any special concerns you may have about your project and be sure to tell the painters
1. Select final paint colors at least 3-5 days prior to the start of the project! If you plan to color match your existing colors, please let us know that via email!
2. Select finish for walls: Flat or Eggshell/Satin (we use semi-gloss for doors & trim and flat for ceilings)
3. Remove ALL nails, screws, hooks, and brackets that will no longer be used or put back up
4. Remove pictures, wall decorations, and shelves from walls
5. Remove table lamps, plants, and small pieces of furniture from the rooms/areas we are working in
6. Remove small accessories from tables, shelving, and mantle
7. Remove contents of bookshelves/bedroom units (if necessary)
8. Remove accessories from countertops, refrigerator, and stove
9. Closets: Remove clothing and all contents if closets are to be painted (if applicable)
10. Remove towels, rugs, and accessories from bath and powder rooms
11. Takedown curtains, drapes, valances, and curtain rods (only do this if you are able to)
12. Computer and stereo equipment, phones, and all electronic equipment should be unplugged from the wall