WHY HIRE OUR TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS IN JACKSONVILLE, FL?
Is to provide our customers with the absolute highest quality service and best value in the painting industry.
Our Core Values:
Act with integrity at all times
Treat others the way we want to be treated
Innovate and always strive for improvement
Deliver exceptional results
Because we bring peace of mind to the painting process!
At A New Leaf Painting, we value superior customer service. Through relentless dedication to craftsmanship, our goal is to attract lifetime relationships.
A New Leaf Painting is known for our residential and commercial painting craftsmanship and excellence. Ask anyone who has worked with our company and they will tell you that quality is number one with us!
A New Leaf Painting always offers friendly, prompt service. We are eager to meet our customers' needs. This attitude is reflected in every one of our employees.
A New Leaf Painting extends a 2-year labor guarantee on one coat paint jobs and a 5-year labor guarantee on all two-coat paint jobs. When you choose specific products, the manufacturer can also offer a lifetime product guarantee. We won't leave your job until we know you are fully satisfied. We have all our customers walk the job with the crew leader and sign a quality assurance form to ensure complete satisfaction before we leave.
A New Leaf Painting is a medium-sized painting contractor in the Jacksonville area. Our growing success is due to the reputation that we've built in our work, service, and overall quality for the past twenty years. We take great pride in our work, our company, and our reputation.
We have a verified, excellent reputation with over 500 positive reviews online. 207 Google Reviews. 180 Angie's List Reviews and are Super Services Award Winners 8 out of the last 10 Years! 35 Facebook reviews, 35 BBB Reviews, and an A+ rating, and 30 reviews on HOUZZ and our Best of Houzz Award Winners 5 years in a row!
A New Leaf Painting has a knowledgeable staff to answer all your painting questions and give you the best advice for your individual project. It is always our goal to continue to learn and stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
A New Leaf Painting can provide specialty finishes for any project. These services include wallpaper removal & wall texturing, epoxy garage floors, staining decks and fences, cement staining, faux finishes, and cabinet refinishing (staining & painting).
A New Leaf Painting wants to satisfy our customers in any way possible. We are happy to provide a list of our satisfied customers.
A New Leaf Painting is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company. We provide workers' compensation for every employee as required by law, as well as up to $1,000,000.00 liability for your protection.
A New Leaf Painting will provide you with superior value, from the materials we use to the services we perform. With A New Leaf Painting, you get more bang for your buck!
SERVING THE GREATER JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA AREAS.
Proudly offering the following areas in Jacksonville, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, St Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Amelia Island, Nocatee, St. Johns County, Clay County, Duval County, Flager County, Eagle Harbor, Oakleaf Plantation, World Golf Village, St. Johns Golf, South Hampton, Green Cove Springs, Palencia, Vilano Beach, St. Augustine Beach, Middleburg, Eagle Landing, Argyle Forest, Ponte Vedra, Turtle Shores, Magnolia Point, and more!
Call A New Leaf Painting today for your free quote and feel confident that you have chosen quality for your home or business!
We have some of the Best Painters in Jacksonville, FL
Our Work and People
- Our Work – We do what we say we will do. Over 25 years of experience in the painting industry. Your work will be completed by professionally trained craftsmen.
- What To Expect - You will be treated with unparalleled courtesy and your every concern will be addressed with care and attention.
- Clean Job Site - We always make sure to clean up our work area.
- On-Time – We respect your time and your schedule, which is why we make sure we stay on track (Weather Permitting).
- Budget – Once we provide you with an estimate, we stick to it. No gimmicks or games!
- Our People – Our painters are trustworthy because we make certain of it by performing a full-scale background check. All our or crew leaders have over 20 years of experience.
- Systems & Process – From your initial quote to your job completion, we have systems in place for each step of the way. We know how to get good results.
- Risk - We eliminate any potential risk to you and your home! We have over 3 Million dollars in Workers Compensation, Liability, and Vehicle Insurance. We have you protected!
- Warranty - Our Exterior Painting comes with a STANDARD 5-Warranty! Our warranty is 2-3 times longer than most of our competitors.
- Our Reputation - We have a verified, excellent reputation with over 500 positive reviews online. 207 Google Reviews. 180 Angie's List Revies and Super Services Award Winners 6 Years in a row! 35 reviews on the BBB A+ rating, and Best of Houzz Award Winners 5 years in a row!
- You can expect a free, written quote for your project
- A trained project manager will be at your job site every day