Kitchen Cabinet Painters & Refinishers
Professional Kitchen Cabinet Painters in Jacksonville Florida
Should You Replace or Repaint your Kitchen Cabinets?
When it comes to remodeling your kitchen, you do not necessarily need to break the bank.
Whether you're planning a simple kitchen update or a complete overhaul, deciding what direction to go in with your kitchen cabinets is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. You do not necessarily need to replace all of the cabinetry with new kitchen cabinets. There are countless options available today to update and improve your kitchen that are affordable.
What better way is there to improve the look and feel of your home in Jacksonville than by painting your kitchen cabinets?
Repainting your kitchen cabinets will help update the look of your kitchen space in less time. Why would you want to paint and not replace? It's a great way to save you money! It is a cost effective solution compared to replacing cabinets or an extensive renovation. Even if you don’t want to upgrade your counter tops, you can still breathe new life into your kitchen by painting, staining, or applying a custom glazing finish.
I've been in the painting business my entire life and one of the most gratifying painting projects for both the painting contractor and homeowner is certainly painting kitchen cabinets.
As a homeowner you can completely renovate and modernize your kitchen simply by painting your kitchen cabinets. While the rewards for homeowners appear to be clear, for a painter cabinet painting can be an extremely challenging and difficult undertaking. Not just any painter can handle your cabinet painting project and actually give your cabinets the quality long term finish they need. It takes years of experience to develop the necessary expertise and skill set to deliver an outstanding finished product. These types of projects are what separate a true craftsman from an ordinary painter.
Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Finishing Services
- New Cabinets (paint or stain grade)
- Change painted Existing Painted Cabinets-changing color
- Convert Oak or Other Hardwood Cabinets to a Quality Painted Finish
- Apply a Distressed Look, Crackle, Old World or other Unique Glazing to your Cabinets
- Removal of Hardware and Reinstall
- Sprayed or Hand Brushed Options
- Solid Colors or Light Antique Finishes Staining & Lacquering of Existing Wood Cabinets
- Refinish Kitchen Cabinets
- Stripping & Refinishing or Glazing
- Entertainment Systems (paint, stain or faux finishes)
- Custom Antique Stains & Distress Finishes
- Wood Handrails & Stair Spindles
- Entry Doors & Thresholds
- Quality spraying of cabinetry doors and drawers (on or off-site)
- Old-Fashioned hand brushed finish if desired
- Stripping of existing stained surfaces
- Solid paint colors or custom mixed stains
- Shading of cabinets to darken existing wood surfaces
- Decorative cabinet finishes available
Get the Look of New Kitchen Cabinets the Easy Way
Professional Cabinet Painters Near Me
When you need the Best Cabinet Painters in Jacksonville Florida consider A New Leaf Painting, LLC. You can contact us today for a Free Estimate 904-416-8606 or 1-888-PAINTING!