How Much Does Exterior House Painting Cost in Jacksonville, FL?
Exterior paint cost from a professional painter in Jacksonville, FL. All costs include labor and any materials that will be needed to complete the job (paint, prep, plastic, brushes etc.) Each home is unique and requires special attention. Certain exterior painting projects take as little as two day to complete and others as long as two weeks or more. The following information is based on the experience of painting at minimum 4000 homes and businesses in the Jacksonville, Florida area by A New Leaf Painting.
While having many changing factors, we will still lay out some pricing to give you some ideas to start from. Just keep in mind we are Local Painters in Jacksonville, Florida. The 3 major variables when considering the painting cost for the exterior of your home are:
- The texture of your stucco or siding. This can range from the simple "Smooth" or “Scratch Coat” that is flat with a sand finish, then the typical “Rough” texture, and then there is Synthetic Stucco finish which really drinks up the paint!
- The height of your home. This ranges from 8′. 10′, 14′ and then 2nd stories and the few 3rd story homes in North east Florida.
- Third factor is accessibility. Level 1 would be complete accessibility, meaning minimal bushes, pipes, rails, AC units, or shutters. Level 2 has mild bushes. Level 3 has bushes, pipes, rails, AC units, and shutters. The rare Level 4 is very difficult accessibility and that could mean uneven ground or the need for a lift to get to the hard to reach areas.
The typical single family home in Jacksonville Florida ranges from 1,400 square feet to 3,000.
1,300 to 1,500 square foot homes range from $1,800 to $2,250:
1,500 to 2,000 square foot homes range from $2,200 to $2,600:
2,000 to 3,000 square foot homes range from $2,600 to $4,000:
3,000 to 5,000+ square foot homes range from $6,000 to *$20,000 (*Restoration Services/ EPA Lead Renovators):
Jacksonville House Painting Warranty
At New Leaf Painting, we have the unheard of 7 year material and labor warranty*. However, if you are not interested in the 7 year warranty*, We offer all our customers a 2 year warranty on ALL work performed in writing. Speaking of warranties, when companies tell you they offer a warranty, ask yourself (or the representative of the company):
- Is the warranty in writing?
- Is it a certificate signed by the company and the paint manufacturer*?
- Is your specific address printed on the certificate*?
For New Leaf Painting, the answer to all three is a resounding, “YES!” We suggest, any time you receive an estimate and you are concerned with the price, just ask where the numbers come from. We believe in “win-win” situations. We are not interested in “win-lose” (or draw)! Let’s see, how we can come to a “win-win!” We’ll always be happy to tell you! A New Leaf Painting is here to serve you.
Additional Residential Painting Services | Local Painters:
- Commercial Painting Contractor Services
- Church Painting Contractor Services
- Office Building Painting Services
- House Painting Contractor Services
- House Painting - Cabinet Finishing Services
- Multifamily and Condos Painting Contractor Services
- Painting Jacksonville - Interior and Exterior Painting Services
- Two Coats of Paint on Every Painting Project
- Standard Two Year Warranty on House Painting Jobs
- Paint and Materials Included
- Preparation and Protection; Furniture and Landscape
- Garage Floor Painting Services
- Epoxy Painting Contractor Services
- Protect your furniture, plants, and none painted surfaces. Our Painting process.
A New Leaf Painting Contractors is an award-winning, full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. A+ rated BBB accredited business. We are Local Painters. A New Leaf Painting offers quality products and courteous, professional service to clients in Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding metro area. Call for your free home improvement estimate today! (904)-330-0084