YOUR HOME THE WAY YOU'VE ALWAYS IMAGINED IT TO LOOK AND FEEL.
Since 2001 A New Leaf Painting has been the leading choice for homeowners in Northeast Florida looking for a quality and affordable residential painting service. As a guest in your home, we provide a special level of care and attention to detail. We take care of everything! We are committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service to all our customers.
WE WILL TREAT YOUR HOUSE LIKE OUR OWN.
Here’s what you can expect from A New Leaf Painting:
- Family-friendly, polite professional painters
- Our team is 100% background checked
- We always maintain a tidy and safe work space
- We always provide a professional onsite project manager
- Our detailed quotes eliminate unpleasant surprises
- Color consultation and design services
- Flexible and reliable scheduling
- Top quality coatings, always applied with pride
- Competitive pricing
Don't take our work for it. See what out clients have to say!
Including Walls, trim, doors, jams, baseboards, crown molding, and much more. Every New Leaf paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
A New Leaf Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
Prior to painting, our team of will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At A New Leaf Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coats of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk makes for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
Cabinet Painters & Cabinet Refinishing Services
Need help picking interior painting colors?
Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
What to consider when picking exterior paint colors!
Concerned about lead paint on the outside of your home?
Are you looking for a residential painting service near me? Call today and we will meet with you to discuss your needs and provide a free, detailed proposal. Come turn over A New Leaf with us and experience our Peace of Mind painting guarantee!
Residential Interior Painting Service
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Mantels & Bookshelves
- Paneling & Wainscoting
- Cabinets & Wood Shelves
- Baseboard & Crown Moldings
- Chair Rail Moldings
- Custom Colors
- Wallpaper Removal
- Paneling and Wainscot
- Baseboard, Crown and other Trim Moldings
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Baseboard, Crown and other Molding Installations
- Door Installations
Residential Exterior Painting ServiceConcrete
- Wood, Composite & Vinyl Siding
- Doors & Windows
- Fascia and Eaves
- Wood & Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
- Wrought Iron Fences, Railings
- Wood Repairs
- Light Carpentry
- Molding Installation
- Stucco Repairs
- Fascia Replacement
- Wood Replacement
- Wood Rot Replacement
- Removing Mildew
- Remove Loose Paint and Stains
- General Cleaning of Surfaces
- Complete Stripping, Staining and Refinishing with High-Quality Finish
- Wrought Iron
- Security Doors/Bars