WE’LL MATCH THEIR PRICE IF THEY’LL MATCH OUR PROMISES!
A NEW LEAF PAINTING PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
Every now and then a competitor claims they might accomplish all we say we will, but for a lower price. There is an old saying that applies: “A cheap job isn’t good, and a good job isn’t cheap.” and therefore, “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin
At ANEWLEAF Painting, we compete on the basis of painting excellence, superior service, customer satisfaction, and an excellent reputation.
We do our very best to win every proposal we submit.
So, if you have a written estimate that is lower, we will happily reevaluate ours. But please understand that we will not be able to match their price if it means we would need to sacrifice the quality of materials or our service. We take pride in what we do, and would only offer our best.
In short, if they match our promises, we’ll match their price.
- A detailed written description of the work to be performed including the prep work to be done (washing, caulking, drywall repairs, wood repairs, stucco repairs, and priming, etc.) and specific identification of premium paints and products to be used
- A written two-year warranty
- Proof of Worker’s Compensation and Liability insurance
- A dedicated customer service center which is available during business hours every weekday
We Openly Talk About Our Higher Prices. Here's Why:
You know the saying, right? The one your grandmother used to say. XYZ is a dime a dozen. Yeah, yeah, we have all heard it said at some point. This applies to the home remodeling trades as well. You can easily find a cheap painting company. What you won’t get is a great paint experience and job at a cheap price. Our services are designed to provide only top-quality work and a Peace Of Mind Painting experience. Doing so takes skills, learned over years of hands-on experience, using high-quality materials, and a great deal of time.
The best painters are not easy to find either, and they are not cheap. We have some of the best painters in Jacksonville because we pay our crew a higher salary than most companies. This allows them to live worry-free, so they can focus on performing their best at their job.
Our “higher” quotes aren’t high. They’re just honest, transparent, and affordable. Many contractors will give you a low price to get your contract and hit you with change orders and surprise costs when you least expect it. They will say things like, we forgot the paint or we forgot that it's going to need two coats of paint. Our unique process allows us to be extremely thorough with both determining your needs and expectations and ensuring that they are achieved.
Not cutting corners also means we perform felony background checks on our people.
Here are the facts of the trades. Our industry is filled with decent human beings. However, as you know, some people have issues and the good ones are far and few between. Many of them have a history of baggage and lots of it. So, in order to make sure we have quality people in your home. We background check all applications. About 4-6 people out of 100 make it through our hiring process.
Lastly, we stand behind our work with a 5-Year No Questions Asked Warranty. 85% of our customers are repeat customers, which goes to show that our work and commitment truly speaks for itself. We’ve got your back long after the project is completed.
Because we bring peace of mind to the painting process.
- We do what we say we will do
- We are Angie's List award winners for 2012 - 2018, 2020-2022
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Best of Houzz for 2014 -2022
- Best of NEXTDOOR 2019-2022
- We are a reputable contractor affiliated with the PDCA
- We have a verified, excellent reputation with over 600 positive reviews online
- Our paint is low-odor and eco-friendly
- You can expect a free, written quote for your project
- A trained project manager will be at your job site every day