Painting Contractors & Painters in Jacksonville, FL
WE’LL MATCH THEIR PRICE IF THEY’LL MATCH OUR PROMISES!
A NEW LEAF PAINTING PRICE MATCH PROMISE:
Every now and then a competitor claim they might accomplish all we say we will, but for a lower price. There is an old saying that applies: “A cheap job isn’t good, and a good job isn’t cheap.” and therefore, “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin
At A New Leaf Painting we compete on the basis of painting excellence, superior service, customer satisfaction, and an excellent reputation.
We do our very best to win every proposal we submit.
So, if you have a written estimate that is lower, we will happily reevaluate ours. But please understand that we will not be able to match their price if it means we would need to sacrifice the quality of materials or our service. We take pride in what we do, and would only offer our best.
In short, if they match our promises, we’ll match their price.
- A detailed written description of the work to be performed including the prep work to be done (washing, caulking, drywall repairs, wood repairs, stucco repairs, and priming, etc.) and specific identification of premium paints and products to be used
- A written two-year warranty
- Proof of Worker’s Compensation and Liability insurance
- A dedicated customer service center which is available during business hours every weekday
Because we bring peace of mind to the painting process.
- We do what we say we will do
- We are Angie's List award winners for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Best of Houzz for 2014, 2015, & 2016
- We are a reputable contractor affiliated with the PDCA
- We have a verified, excellent reputation with over 200 positive reviews online
- Our paint is low-odor and eco-friendly
- You can expect a free, written quote for your project
- A trained project manager will be at your job site every day