A New Leaf 1-888-PAINTING is St. Johns Florida's leading residential painting service, providing quality, affordable and professional painting, both interior painting and exterior painting. Call us at 904-416-8606 for residential and commercial painting needs in St. Johns County, FL.
We understand that there are many house painters in St. Johns Florida from which to choose from. If quality, value and service are important to you, we hope you’ll consider A New Leaf Painting, LLC for your residential painting project.
We serve the following areas in St. Johns County: All of St. Johns County, St. Augustine, World Golf Village, Fruit Cove, Julington Creek Plantation, Switzerland, Nocatee, St. Johns Golf, South Hampton and surrounding communities.
House Painting Requires Multiple Repair Experts—Our Interior & Exterior Painters Can Do It All
You won’t need multiple contractors. Our team of top-rated painters can handle all of your residential painting & repair needs and save you money in the process.
Interior House Painting
Including: Walls, trim, doors, jams, baseboards, crown molding, and much more. Every New Leaf paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
Exterior House Painting
A New Leaf Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At A New Leaf Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk makes for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
Rotten Wood Repairs
Our Wood Rot Repair and carpentry experts can repair rotten wood, damaged siding, trim, and fascia boards.
OUR PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR WOOD REPLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Siding replacement – Is most of your siding in good shape—with occasional damaged areas or panels? Encore can match the siding color and grain and replace the damaged areas for a fresh, clean look.
- Replacing damaged shutters – Broken or marred shutters can make your house look old and sad! Let us replace them with completely new shutters or matching replacement parts.
- Fixing damaged framing – Don’t let beat-up framing get worse. Encore can restore the dented and damaged areas.
- Repairing damaged decks and porches – Broken-down porch or deck railings and boards add years to your home’s look. Replacing the parts in disrepair will add new life to your outdoor space!
- Fence repair – A refreshed fence can elevate your home’s curb appeal. Replacing broken posts and rails can also enhance security and privacy.
- Replacing damaged patio covers and balconies – Restoring the wood on your patio or balcony will recharge your exterior recreation space.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Sheetrock & Drywall Repairs
Drywall Full-service sheetrock and drywall repair, patching and replacement for your home or office.
Full wallpaper removal, scrapping, drywall repairs, priming, and painting.
Need help picking interior painting colors?
Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
What to consider when picking exterior paint colors!
Concerned about lead paint in the outside of your home?
Painters in St. Johns, FL
When you need Painters in St. Johns, FL consider A New Leaf Painting and let us amaze you will quality painting done with integrity. Contact us today for a Free Estimate 904-416-8606 or 1-888-PAINTING!
Authorized St. Johns County Contractor. License Number: ST-6957
Home Improvement Services
- Drywall repairs
- Power washing
- Rotting wood repair and replacement
- Epoxy garage floor application
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Wallpaper removal